...and the story begin
Surat Elektronik dari...?
Thursday, November 02, 2006
 
Dear Unai...

I knew that we were close at that time...
And we were so young...
And we were so selfish.., idealist, proud, egoist...,
We were not realize that the decisions that we made... maight be wrong or right..
I really wanted you to be my side...
But I didn't have a courageness to tell the truth... at first...
Be my sister...
I just could say that...
Time passed away...
I realized that you had filled my life with new colors...
I said then... Want u to be closed to me than a sister...
Hard to say yes.. only tears dropped from your eyes, in a taxy,.. towarding to your house...
Confused and sad... that's my feeling at that time... But there will no second chance for us...
The situation and the condition had been changing so fast...
I gone...

Went home.... To Palembang ...

And of course without permittion... to you
Cause there was no hope for me in your heart..
I didn't know if you found me...
And, I didn't know that u loved me...
How could I set my heart to waiting you.. if I didn't know...
Even I didn't know where were u....

I Loved U.... But You wasted me...
You Told me.... But U have already have someone...

How could you...???

But... After All...

I missed you... Nai..... The proud Unai..... :-)


* ada titik bening di pelupuk seusai membacanya...
have u ever felt like this?
unai @ 6:17 PM -

17 Comments:
  • At 6:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    pernah dan still

     
  • At 7:37 PM, Blogger iteung said…

    jadi inget masa lalu *tarik napas*

     
  • At 8:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    *nyanyi*
    Baby, some day I'll find a way to say
    just what you mean to me
    But if that day never comes along
    and you don't hear this song
    I guess you'll never know that...

     
  • At 9:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    nek aku ... mbuh yo ???

     
  • At 4:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    sumpah yun. demi apapun yang ada didunia ini bukan mata yang kirim email tersebut.

    sumpah demi kamu sekalipun.

     
  • At 4:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ga mungkin dari aku nai... bhs inggrisku payah...

     
  • At 5:46 PM, Blogger Agung del Paijo said…

    NEK LEWAT E-MAIL DURUNG PERNAH mBAK...YEN LANGSUNG KETEMU BOCAHE MALAH PERNAH...TAPI BOSO JOWO...CAH KLATEN SOALE...HE HE HE...

     
  • At 10:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hang in there, dear..
    Though things must have been hard, so far you've succeed to get through it..

    Hugs from Monrovia.. :)

     
  • At 12:39 AM, Blogger Maryulis Max said…

    I know that, u love him with all of ur heart...
    But..., so what gitu lho?

     
  • At 1:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    walah... opo kuwi nai... biyuuh biyuuh... banyak intrik dan banyak cerita di masa enommu yoooh... ck ck ck... *ono cicak di pundakku*

     
  • At 4:46 PM, Blogger ciplok said…

    [max] apaan seeeh lu bro ? ga nyambung gitu loow, pake so what-so what-segala. kikkikkikkik *piss ah*

    [unai] anjriiit gua terharu bacanya dan blom pernah ada yg ngirim surat kek gitu ke guaaa, hoaaaaaaa *pengen*

     
  • At 7:40 PM, Blogger Theresia Maria said…

    horotoyoh, Nai! tukokno bakpia ae, ben rodo seneng awake.

     
  • At 8:15 PM, Blogger mamat ! said…

    waduh .... siapa tuh ?

     
  • At 10:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    *terharu*
    yang penting silaturahminya tetep terjaga dengan baik. apapun backgroundnya, apapun layoutnya, apapun connectionnya (halah!) ^^ ok ok ok?

     
  • At 7:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    artine opo mbak???
    aku ga iso boso enggris

     
  • At 7:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hehehe...
    hmm......
    kadang ada yang ingin kembali
    disaat lembar telah berganti
    :)

     
  • At 8:44 PM, Blogger Er Maya said…

    pernah dapet tapi via sms..masih diinget dan disimpen mpe sekarang :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Profile

unai - Yogya, Indonesia
Sebelum kita mengantarkan mentari pulang ke peraduan, mari buka tirai sejenak, agar angin menelusupkan damai...meninggalkan rahasia..entah untuk siapa??? UNTUKMU ???
My profile

 
tag here please
Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
 
 
Guys Next Door
 
Other Side of Me
 
 
Hobbies
 
Previous Post
 
Recent Comments
 
Archives
 
credits

BLOGGER


BlogFam Community

Lomba Blogfam HUT Kemerdekaan RI ke 62
Lomba Hut ke-3 Blogfam

Tour de Djokdja

Pesta Blogger 2007